Monday, March 26, 2007

They Call Me Naughty Lola

I finished They Call Me Naughty Lola. It was really quite good and entertaining.

Below are some of my favorites:
Gynotikolobomassophile (M, 43) seeks neanimorphic F to 60 to share euneirophrenia. Must enjoy pissing off librarians (and be able to provide the correct term for same). Box no. 4732.

I'll spend Valentine's Day giving enemas to goats. I'm not a vet, but I do enjoy volunteer work. Man, 31. Box no. 3287.

Like Dave Eggers, only better. Man, 41. Better than Dave Eggers. Box no. 9442.

They call me naughty Lola. Run-of-the-mill beardy physicist (M, 46). Box no. 4023.

There are many more great ones. These ones just stuck out for one reason or another. Check the book out. It gives you insight into Londoners, British humour, and it shows how absurd personal ads are (and can be!).

No comments: